(Continued Medico-Spiritual Education)
on 14-15 Dec, 2013 from 9am – 7pm. Hyderabad
Welcome to THE WORLD UNITED’s 7th Annual Conference!
Why CMSE ?
CMSE (Continued Medico-Spiritual Educaton) is designed to update ourselves regarding the ongoing changes and trends across the world related to the Medico Spiritual aspect of life & it will be conducted periodically. As it is difficult to meet each and every practitioner of various modalities of treatment to know things personally, we from TWUDHA ( THE WORLD UNITED Doctors’ & Healers’ Association) have triggered this programme called CMSE so that everybody can update themselves in a comfortable & convenient way.
Theme : Integration of Holistic and Metaphysical remedies for the establishment of TWU’s Spiritual & Holistic Hub
• Conventional Medicine : Inclusion of the psychological and emotional issues in the conventional medical practices. Integration and institutionalisation of the conventional and the unconventional therapies.
• Vibrational Medicine : Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Nutrition, Richian Therapy, Reflexology, Bodywork, Sound Therapy, Aromatherapy, etc.
• Therapeutic Touch Medicine : Reiki, Pranic Healing, EFT, Healing Codes and all energy healing methods.
• Transformational Medicine : Meditation, Breathwork, Hypnotherapy, Yoga, Tai ‘Chi, Past Life Therapy, etc.
1. How to truly integrate and institutionalize conventional and unconventional health practices?
2. Difficulties in integrating diverse health practices and how to create an efficient and economic model of health.
This wonderful event is an initiative of The World United – Doctors’ & Healers’ Association (TWUDHA), one of the 14 wings of THE WORLD UNITED, makers of the historic 1st World Parliament on Spirituality.
Extended meet – meet up for participants & presenters who wish to join TWUDHA teams in various cities. TWUDHA membership registrations will be accepted on this day.
If you would like to be a presenter
Please send your 100 word profile, your pic and 50 words abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
We eagerly look forward to your esteemed participation!